We’ve revolutionised recycling + waste bins in Australia. Three years of research, design and development. Award-winning recycling bins changing modern spaces.
The Method bin is beautifully designed, simple to implement, and ultimately behaviour-changing. With the help of the team at Method and Mackay Office Cleaning we can create recycling stations customised to any aesthetic and space.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who collects the recycling and waste?
We don’t provide the collection of waste, before making your purchase research waste providers in your area and what streams they collect and their collection schedule to find the best solution for you in your area.
How do I implement the Method system in my workplace?
We have developed resources and guides to help you through the process of starting your Method recycling journey. The Successful Recycling Guide will guide you step by step to implement your new recycling system.
Is this product suitable for outdoor use?
The bins have been designed for an internal environment and so we advise against them being kept outside.
Where are the manufactured?
Method bins are made in New Zealand. They are made from polypropylene, a strong and durable material that is 100% recyclable.
Features + Benefits
- Flexible and adaptable: move or add streams easily as needed
- Good looking bins that are visible without compromising aesthetics
- Patented bag retainer system to lock liners in place and hide them from sight
- Effectively changes recycling behaviours
- Cost-effective compared to traditional options, read our desk bin vs Method case study here
- Available with an open or touch lid
Here is a closer look at your bin options –